Wednesday 28 April 2010

Gags

I meant to include this in my last post but I didn't so lucky you, you get a whole new post about it now!

Gags are in an area of bondage that I'm hesitant to go into. Part of me wants to, but I think my main concern is that I obviously can't speak while wearing one. This would render me incapable of saying anything if things got uncomfortable or something was wrong. I know there are ways around this, hand gestures, holding some kind of noise maker, but it still seems a little scary.

Breathing scares me a little too. I have an ongoing condition that can make breathing through my nose difficult at times. I really should go back to the doctor about it again, as the last lot of medication didn't solve the problem. That's another story though. I'd be worried that I couldn't breathe if I was wearing a gag.

If I was going to buy a gag, I'd probably go for something like this that would allow me to breathe , although I'm not convinced that it wouldn't make my jaw ache. This one doesn't look too bad but it's not breathable.

I'm not in any kind of rush to get a gag though. Even during bondage, I like to be able to kiss. It's torture for my mouth not to be able to do anything. I know, I know, bondage is supposed to about torture, but I'm a wuss. :P

0 comments: