Monday 19 April 2010

what's your favourite sexual act to i. perform and ii. done to you?

My favourite act to have done to me is oral, especially when I'm on top of my boyfriend in the 69 position. I've answered that one first because it's the easiest to answer. I love oral. I love the warmth and wetness of it all.

My favourite sex act to perform is more difficult. I like doing oral because I like the taste and feel but it really takes no time at all for my jaw to start hurting, as well as the fact that my bedroom doesn't make it particularly comfortable for giver or reciever. I quite like doing hand jobs because I can watch my boyfriend's reaction.

I do really love using my toys in front of my boyfriend. It all seems heightened when he's watching, and I love the look on his face when I'm doing it. I suppose that would be something I both like to perform and have done to me!

Ask me anything

0 comments: