Thursday 29 April 2010

What would be your perfect date?

I'm not really the dating type. I managed to bag my boyfriend without really having to go on any dates as such. :P

I'm quite a shy person really, so I'd like a date where there's not too much pressure to talk or really show myself off. Perhaps a trip to the cinema, although then there might be awkwardness about whether to hug or kiss or whatever. I don't really like eating in front of other people and I'm picky about food so a restaurant is probably out. Maybe bowling would be a good idea. Of course, this is assuming it's a date with a new love and not my long term boyfriend.

If it's with my boyfriend, I'm not too fussed really. He never takes the initiative to go on any 'dates', they're always my idea so I dictate where we go! :P

0 comments: