Friday 14 May 2010

Going Without

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm not getting to see my boyfriend at the moment as often as I'd like lately. If I'm honest, I hate it, but it does have its advantages.

There was a time when I was having sex several times a week, and I'd be getting my toys out several times a week as well. I had a high sex drive and I took full advantage of it. Lately though, with not getting to see my boyfriend as much, my body seems to be making changes. My sex drive seems to have dropped to a level where I'm able to cope with it. In fact, my body seems to perfectly adjust my drive to the level of what I'm actually getting, so I'm not left craving for more than I can have. I love my body for this.

This absence has made me wonder whether before I was having sex too much. I know, that's crazy talk! My point is, my body was used to it. Sex was a 'here we go again' kind of thing for my body and being touched didn't do much to get me wet, and it was through no fault of my boyfriend or the toys he/I was using. However, these days, it seems to be the most amazing experience ever. I seem to get really wet and it feels incredible. It's been like this for the last two or three times he's been. I can't even remember the last time we used lube during sex! Sex has suddenly become the most wonderful thing in the world again, and it's all because I haven't been having it as often as I want it. The same goes for my toys. They're still the same as ever, but because it's been forever since I've had him use them on me in that special way, they're a million times better than they were before.

So, it turns out there are advantages to not getting any after all.

0 comments: