Wednesday 26 May 2010

Say hello to Clyde!

My toy box is practically overflowing. If it weren't for the fact that I have a separate box I keep my shoes in that I can just about squeeze a few rabbits into then there's no way I'd be able to shut the lid on my main toybox. Rabbits are more solo toys anyway, so it works out okay for the moment, even though I've gotta unlock both boxes when I do go solo to get my lube out too. I'm planning on buying some new toys soon, but I have no idea where I'm going to keep them!

I've been searching for a nice, large, lockable toybox for some time, but so far my searches have been in vain. During this search, there's been something of a spanner thrown into the works in the form of my mum. She's told my sister that she knows we both have things in our room she doesn't want to see and she won't go looking for them. Okay, that's cool. She knows we have sex toys, I know she has sex toys. If nothing ever gets said, that's fine, but I'm worried if I get too big a box (I really want a huge box my collection can grow into!) then she's gonna know what's in there and know the size of my collection! I'm pretty sure my mum knows I have sex toys, but I really don't think she knows that the amount I have is in double figures.

There are far too many toys in my main toybox to possibly talk about in one post, but I thought I'd give a little insight into my 'other' toybox.

I don't think I've spoken about my favourite rabbit yet. Everyone, say hello to Clyde. Clyde is my favourite rabbit. I'm not sure where the name Clyde came from, but oh well. Clyde is actually a LoveHoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0, and he is amazing. In a way it's a shame that Clyde was my first ever rabbit, because I've tried others since and they just haven't compared. I love the movement on the shaft, the beads and the power of the ears, even if I've pressed them so hard into my clit so often that they tend to move more side to side than up and down, but oh well. I've been debating getting a replacement, but he's not in such a bad condition I need to do that yet. He's very much loved.

I've been debating whether I should get the G-spot version on the rabbit amnesty. I've recently been discovering my G-spot (well, sort of) and it looks interesting, but I'm not sure. I bought my sister the slimline version for Christmas last year, and I'm pretty sure the girth is the same. I'm quite the hypocrite, you know. I see so many posts on forums around the internet from guys worrying about if they're not long/girthy enough, and I'm always "It's not the size of the prize, it's the motion of the ocean", which is really really true when we're talking about cocks, but toys are just a whole different story with me. Gimme girth! Within reason.

Part of what I love about Clyde is the beads on the bottom. If I really push I can get most of them inside me, and they feel wonderful just inside, where the most sensitive part is. Plus Clyde gets points for having girth AND the motion of the ocean!

I love you Clyde!

x

0 comments: