Saturday 8 May 2010

What's your favourite underwear for comfort, and for feel-smexy factor?

I have three categories of underwear in my possession: Boring, don't wanna let my boyfriend see underwear that's really comfy and I wear on days when I'm not seeing him. Very little, if any, of it matches. This is made up of cotton undies and boyshorts bought primarily from Primark. This category is also split into two more categories. Underwear I can actually wear from this category in front of my boyfriend if the rest is in the wash, and the ugly as sin, faded variety where I'd be better off going commando than letting him see.

Category two is nicer underwear that I try to save for 'boyfriend days'. This involves mostly matching sets, satin, lace and nice underwear. Not usually as comfortable as category one but I can wear it day to day.

Category three is made up of purely for show underwear. Stockings and corsets mainly. I love stockings because they bring my waist in, which is where my biggest body issue lies.

To conclude, my favourite underwear for comfort is a black and red pair of boyshorts with red heart buttons I bought from Primark. They're really comfy! Paired up with a white bra with black lace and black polka dots. It doesn't match at all but it's really really comfy. I bought it from the internet and accidentally ordered two, but I didn't mind because it's the most comfortable bra ever.

For sexy feel-good factor, I love corsets. I have a blue and gold one which is absolutely stunning if I do say so myself! Sadly, blue and gold accessories just don't exist.

Ask me anything

0 comments: