Monday 10 May 2010

Kink threshold - what is it?

Surprisingly low, but it is very slowly getting higher.

It's very closely tied into my pain threshold, which is very low. My limit seems to have been handcuffs and blindfolds for ages now, although we have been getting into spanking fights recently (I spank him, he spanks me back, I spank him a bit harder and we keep going harder and harder until one of us can't take it any more. I've yet to win), and I've been having aggressive fantasies where I just want to slap him and call him a fucking whore. Not sure I could really do that in reality though, I love him too much!

I'm not sure if I could say what the absolute limit is, because the things I'm willing to try are always changing, so it stands to reason that my limit changes along with it. I don't think I could ever do anything involving feces. You're probably best off asking me specific things and if I'd do them or not!

Ask me anything

0 comments: