Friday 5 March 2010

Hello and welcome!

Hi y'all, welcome to my brand new blog! Bear with me, it's been a while since I've done one of these.

Many of you reading this will already know me from a few forums around the internet as Ecksvie. This is one of two usernames I use online - one other which is the perhaps 'normal' me, then there's the sexy Ecksvie alias I use to write things I dont want the people I know IRL to know about!

I'm currently a 23-year-old student coming to the end of my studies. I did a degree but found the subject matter very technical and not at all who I was, so after I went back to college to do something more creative! Very much enjoying it, and hoping to get a creative job when I leave.

My reasons for creating this blog: I got inspired by all my forum buddies over at LoveHoney who have all recently started making their own blogs! Initially, I didnt want to make a new blog for myself, since I generally find that the lovely people there satisfy me in my need to talk about all things sexy! However, things changed.

In my spare time, I love writing. Back in the day I wrote innocent books, but my most recent book is basically an extended discussion and debate about attitudes towards sex (and I'm completely loving it), and I may even move onto writing erotica afterwards. Anywho, when I came up with the idea for this story, I hadn't been with my first  boyfriend all that long (although we've been together 16 months now) and being a virgin before who didnt even masturbate, there was a whole new world being opened up to me to explore. I was up for about anything, even though society might have frowned on the morals and reasoning behind it sometimes. The book I'm still writing now is basically a thinking point, and I'm writing it for all the teenagers out there who may be confused about sex - it's the type of book I wish I could have had. When I was in the planning phases for my book, there were a lot of sections where my main character experiences sexual things which are new to her, and I wrote a note to myself to draw on my experiences of those things the first time I did them. That was quite easy to say back then, but I find now, over a year later, my memory is getting fuzzy. I'll never forget how it all happened, but some of the detail and emotional edge has disappearing from my mind.

So, the reason for this blog - I want to keep a diary of sorts. Something to look back on and remind myself how innocent I was back then, and what a pervert I turned into! Hopefully a few other people will enjoy having a read as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely intro, sweetie! x