Sunday 7 March 2010

Little nugget of info

'J', the guy I talked about in my previous post texted me this week to inform me he was back in the county for the week, and I was expecting for him to turn up at work this weekend. As it was, he didn't show (or at least didn't come find me). Anyway, I texted my boyfriend today to tell him how much I was dreading seeing J and about my LoveHoney grab bag I ordered and all the sex toys I'm expecting. As I was sending it, J's name was underneath my boyfriend's in recently used contacts. I realised then that if I had accidentally sent that text to J instead of my boyfriend, I would have been more embarrassed that I'd let J know I didn't want to see him than my haul of sex toys coming through the post!

I'm sure that had I been into toys a year or two ago, this would have been totally the opposite, and I think it says something about me now.

0 comments: