Wednesday 24 March 2010

To My Boyfriend: Reasons I Love You

  • I hear other couples talking about how their spark has died away after being together as long as we have, but you still make me feel loved as much now as you did at the beginning. If not, more.
  • I really can tell you anything, and I tell you so much more than I tell anyone else.
  • I'm allowed to and don't feel guilty or embarrassed telling you the things you do which piss me off, and you do your best to fix it (even if I have to tell you a few times).
  • You're open to anything sexy I want to try with you, and I don't feel scared to ask.
  • You'll stop doing sexy stuff if I'm not enjoying it, even if you are.
  • You make me feel confident about myself.
  • You put your hand on my leg in the car when we're stopped at traffic lights, and it makes me feel good about myself.
  • You make me love my boobs because you love them, even if I don't show them off as much as you'd want me to.
  • You're not at all jealous - you'd prefer other guys and the rest of the world to see what an amazing girl your girlfriend is.
  • You always say you love me and put kisses on the end of every text.
  • You're always wearing one of two facial expressions when you're sucking my nipples: 1 - like you know you're doing something really naughty and you're waiting for me to catch you, or 2 - like it's the sexiest thing in the world.
  • You're always really warm and you don't complain (too much) because I'm always really cold. Sorry about my feet though :P
  • You're the only person I think I've ever cried in front of and not felt like a complete prat.
  • You're unlike anyone else, and you're not like other guys at all. I think I'd have to be single for the rest of my life if I ever broke up with you.
  • You're never against going anywhere I suggest
  • You're the person I would be if I didn't care what other people thought so much.
  • You write stuff like 'Hey sexy lady' in your texts and it makes me all 'I'm a sexy lady! :D'
  • One second you're clothed, the next you're naked, and it's fascinating to watch. You don't take ages like me.
  • I never feel embarrassed if I haven't shaved properly or if..erm...my fluids are making a mess.
  • I don't feel embarrassed about the way I look or sound during an orgasm, even though I probably should lol.
  • You make funny observations about things.
  • You just seem to be so good at everything, it's not fair.
  • I don't feel bad about revealing the parts of my body to you which I don't like.
  • The way your dick is all small and innocent when it's not doing anything, and then it's all 'HELLO!' 8D
  • You're supportive of whatever I do, whether it's important or not.
  • I don't feel too scared to try new things I haven't asked about. I still have to get up the courage sometimes, but I know you'll love it so why am I so scared?
  • You buy me sex toys sometimes :D < This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make me happy
  • I can't show my Valentine's card to my parents, but it's so you.
  • I can wear sexy lingerie in front of you without worrying that it doesn't suit me or if it makes me look too slutty, because there's no such thing for you.
  • In a life or death situation where only one of us can live, you'd be happy to die for me.
  • You've said you'd happily die without me, even if I'm not so pessimistic to believe that life could ever not be worth living just because someone else had died. It doesn't mean I love you less, it just means I'm a bit more optimistic and less dramatic :P
  • You've completely changed me as a person, and so much for the better. I hate to think what I'd have been like without you, and you feel the same vice versa.
  • Even now, I still go back and read our blog and have a good chuckle. I didn't realise it so much then, but all of the angels you created were little bits of you. I wish we could go through it all again, I learnt so much about you and myself through it. Plus, it was hilarious.
  • You'll happily go to Rocky Horror in a labcoat and your underwear to see me do the same.
  • You read all the books I've written and you're my best source of constructive criticism, even though you're my boyfriend and you should be the worst person I could ask.
  • I can show you my cosplay costumes and still feel less of a nerd than you. :D
  • You showed me how brown eyes can be beautiful and sexy, even though I didn't like them before.
  • When we get our own place, I'm allowed to decorate it however I want.
  • I feel happy with who I am and just being myself around you, and I think you're the only person in the world who gets that.
  • You love me unconditionally, and I think I feel the same about you. I still reserve the right to get pissed at you if you murder someone or something though.
  • You'll happily lie there with me for hours doing nothing while I'm konked out after an orgasm.
  • You WILL back down about that dungeon ;)
I may have to come back and edit this post at a later date, or maybe write a part two. I've sat here for over an hour now and the reasons haven't stopped flowing.


P.S.
In comparison,
Reasons you annoy me:
  • You don't text me enough, and nothing winds me up more than waiting for you to text me.
I think you're doing pretty well there. :P
xXx

    1 comments:

    lindat said...

    thats all beautiful, brought a tear to my eye, lucky lady