Thursday 18 March 2010

Two days well spent

The last two days have been pretty cool for me. It's been kind of nostalgic.

My boyfriend was due to come over yesterday after I'd finished college in the afternoon, but an early finish and being able to get a lift back home meant we were with each other by noon. Unfortunately, my boyfriend turned up just as I arrived home to find that we couldn't get in because the door was jammed. My dad had a key for the back door but he was at work half an hour away and wouldn't be able to bring us the back door key until his lunch break.

So, we went and laid down in the grass in my garden. Luckily it was sunny and despite being outside necessitating having our clothes on (it's a shame this didn't happen a week earlier, because my neighbours were away on holiday last week), it was really quite pleasant. It reminded me of when we used to lie down on the grass at college together, except with the semi-privacy of my garden so more exposed flesh. My boyfriend fingered me while we were lying there and it was great. It didn't last very long and wasn't that great physically since he couldnt get access much since I had my trousers on, but it was the naughtiness of being outside and getting fingered.

0 comments: